footprints

Footprints

One night I dreamed a dream.I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.
When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.
"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."
He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."
suddenly the idea of making a "card" with the footprints poem came into my mind. as i was doing it.. i guess this poem really spoke to me!

through all the happy times.. i know God is with me.. sometimes even pushing Him aside in the midst of all the fun and good times. i take Him for granted.. the thought of.. its ok.. i know God is still there.. im happy with my life right now.. so let me enjoy first k? ill come back to u soon.. but dat soon never really came until i hit another wall in life..

when i face problems.. when im stressed up.. when i dont know what to do.. when i feel like crying.. when i feel dat no one understands how i feel.. when no one knows what im REALLY goin thru.. dats when i once again humbly come before my Heavenly Papa n cry out.. Lord.. where are U?? i need U desperately.. ive went away.. n i regret.. because i know without U i cant move on. i need Ur healing.. i need Ur assurance..

this poem reminded me dat God will always be there for U and i during our hard times and easy times! He never leaves us nor forsakes us no matter how many times we push Him away! He walks with us during the easy times.. n enjoy every moment of happiness and joy with us.. n during our hard times.. He doesnt leave us alone to deal with the problems.. He carries us and takes the burden in our hearts n mind.. n teach us to move on&make decisions.

maybe we've taken Him for granted too many times.. Ive take for granted His love and assurance many many times.. sorry Lord.. help me to persevere.. help me to be firm.. teach me to be the woman dat U wan me to be! take me with U to the journey Uve planned for me..


if uve taken God for granted, come back to Him immediately. if ure facing troubles n having a hard time in life right now, be assured that God is carrying u through it just as it is written in the "footprints" poem.

0 comments: